WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More from Florida

 
This was the view the very first night from our hotel balcony looking out over Tampa Bay.
 
 
 
 
 
Another view from the balcony.
 
 
 
Busch Gardens, Tampa Florida.
 
Sea World, Orlando, Florida. A mama Orca and her baby.
I wish I were still there. The weather was perfect. This morning here it is 6 deg. and we got another 1" of snow last night bringing the total for this season to 177.5" Not an all time high, but enough believe me. Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Arija said...

Glad you could tank up on the southern warmth. Nothing like swaying palms and a tropical sunset to warm you up as well as a few startlingly colourful parrots. So happy you could get away for a spell. I still haven't managed to do that.

Ruth Hiebert said...

WOW! These are so pretty.

Carletta said...

That sunset is gorgeous!

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your wonderful husband.
I'm glad to see you are back blogging and able to do something you love. Things take time. Go at your own pace and take care.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Becky! I'm glad you have gotten away with your sister to a sunny place and that you are back blogging!