WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, July 2, 2010

Weekend Reflections

A few weeks ago I did a post with a family of Swans. We took a ride yesterday to see how they were doing, but the male Swan was the only one we could find, and his reflection in this stagnant waterway made for a good reflection.
Click on over to James' site http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com and you can see what he has done with this meme.

10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Fantastic capture! He does look so elegant! Gorgeous reflection for the day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Rinkly Rimes said...

He looks a little sad to me! I wonder why his family left him! A 'domestic' no doubt! Lovely shot.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is very beautiful.The green water just adds to the charm.
Blessings,Ruth

Jan said...

Becky, this is great.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Oh that is a wonderful reflection shot Becky. I wonder what happened to the other swans? Maybe went to look for water which is not stagnant.

Regina said...

Wonderful reflections!
Happy weekend.

" R e g i n a "

Arija said...

He really is gorgeous, and a fine specimen of a cob. No wonder he is admiring his reflection.

Margaret Cloud said...

Swans are so pretty and that is a nice picture. Thank you for coming by.

Mary said...

I would say that is a perfect spot of for a reflection and you captured a great one of the swan. Wonder where the others went?

Francisca said...

Elegant shapes, swan and his reflection.