WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Skywatch Friday

Last week one day we had an early evening thunder storm. About 15 minuter later, the sun shone, and off to the East we saw this awesome partial rainbow.
Happy Skywatch Friday everyone, and thanks to all connected with this meme.
You can click Here and see lots more sky shots.


14 comments:

Mary said...

Wow...awesome is right! Love your spider web in the header!

Julie said...

That sure is very and lush. Are they Fresian cows. Love the rainbow. They are very hard things to capture.

Joe Todd said...

Very fun photo

Jan said...

Magical, and mystical, Becky.

Lesley said...

Wow!
And I'm impressed with the matching green silo!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This is perfect.A peaceful farm scene,enhanced by the rainbow.
Blessings,Ruth

lina@women's perspectives said...

Very lovely rainbow...
The cows and the green field make your photo a perfect one :)

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

the storms always give excellent photos.congrats
graceolsson.com/blog

Lorac said...

If it doesn't make it into an arc we call them Sundogs! this is a very good one!

Regina said...

Stunning!
Have a great weekend.
Happy SkyWatch Friday

Michele said...

WHOA!! That's really really really beautiful. Gosh, I like that!

Hugs♥

Kerri Farley said...

Fabulous colors! And LOVE that new header shot!!

dot said...

What a great shot! It almost looks like it was painted in the sky and I love the colorful silo. I guess that's what it is?

Joanne Olivieri said...

That is so beautiful. What a gorgeous rainbow and so rich with color.