WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Thursday


I don't have too much to add today, but I did see this bunny rabbit in our back yard. This is the first time in many years, and I think the coyotes have either moved out or have been hunted because I don't hear them anymore.
I also saw this mama doe and her fawn racing across the field by our house. I think they were on their way to the creek for a drink of water.
Back on Lake Erie, I have taken so many pictures of this light house. It is no longer in operation, but I still can't resist more. It is especially beautiful in the winter when there is lots of ice hanging from the pier, and the lighthouse itself.
Mowing our trails is a great place to spot Forget-me-nots. They are everyplace.
Another beautiful day for us. I hope you all are enjoying it as well. Take care.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the doe and fawn are delightful!

Mary said...

Love the bunny and the deer! I always really enjoy the lighthouse shot. That looks so much like the pier and light at Huron where I used to go as a child. I just love Lake Erie and wish I was closer to it.