WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Friday's Fences

Stopping at McDonald's for a bite to eat this afternoon, I spotted this fence while waiting in line at the drive in speakers. The fence has a purpose. Directly on the other side of the fence is the main line for the CSX railroad, and the fence is supposed to dull the sound as the trains roll by when you're giving your order. Guess what-- It doesn't work .
Click on over to http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences.

6 comments:

Mary said...

LOL....but it looks nice :-)

Kerri Farley said...

Choo Choo!
I'm sure it can get quite loud while giving your order :)

Paula said...

*haha* It's a pretty fence but I can see how that wouldn't drown out the sound of a train! :)

Jan n Jer said...

I bet it doesnt...LOL

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Even fences that "don't work" can be photogenic!

Banjo String Fence

Judy said...

I bet the people inside are well aware of the train schedules, though!!