Hi folks. After being absent for quite some time, I am ready to begin blogging again. In the past few years I have been concentrating on caring for my husband that was suffering from a 10 year struggle with Dementia. He recently passed away peacefully, and I think it is time to get back into something I enjoy doing, and that is blogging. I can't promise I'll be here every day, but please stop by and check on my pictures.
We're in the midst of a polar vortex again and next week will be worse according to the weather experts. So far here is SW New York state we've had 117" of snow. Not an all time high, but enough, and now the bitter cold temps.. Have a great day all.
3 comments:
Dear Becky, I am sure I was aware when Gary passed away. I had been wanting ever since for you to let me know but that's all right as long as he went peacefully.
Take care in the cold that is coming. It cannot be easy to take care of your chickens in weather like that.
Thinking of you . . .
It is good to see you back here. Do what you are comfortable with. Hugs to you.
It is good to have you back. I'm sorry about Gary and you know you have my hugs and prayers.
Post a Comment