WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

73ºTODAY ! SUNNY

Grackles. They are such gluttons, and they eat everything in sight, but you have to admit, they are beautiful with they're iridescent colors. They won't stay around too long when nesting begins, and I'll be free of them till next winter.
Another beautiful day. Temps in the 70's.
I have to watch our two granddaughters all day tomorrow, so I don't know if I will get a chance to take any pictures, but then again, maybe they will be my subjects. We're going to do yard work.
Have a good evening.


2 comments:

me ann my camera said...

I like Grackles too and I love their beautiful colours when the sun shines upon them but sometimes where they arrive in large numbers they can be so noisy... enjoy your yard work today. It going to be 19 degrees C here today and that is warm; it will be our warmest day yet so far this spring!

Kristine said...

"[H]ave to watch" the granddaughters? Hey, they are the perfect photo subjects!