This is the ski resort near our home. There still is snow on the slopes, but the skiing is closed for the season.
Amish farmland
A much cooler day. Right now it's 60º at 2PM. Not bad, but very overcast. We have had a trace of rain so far.
This picture of Lake Erie with ice still out in the center.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like you are finally getting into spring. We are supposed to get into the 90's this weekend if you can believe it. I will be going on another hike to Towsley Canyon tomorrow with a retired friend so I should have more photos to post. Hope it is a nice day.
Hi Kay; WOW 90º. We don't usually see that untill July or August , and then only on occasion. Have fun on your hike, and bring back some good pictures.
4 comments:
Looks like you are finally getting into spring. We are supposed to get into the 90's this weekend if you can believe it. I will be going on another hike to Towsley Canyon tomorrow with a retired friend so I should have more photos to post. Hope it is a nice day.
Great pics, Becky. I really enjoy your photos. :)
Hi Kay;
WOW 90º. We don't usually see that untill July or August , and then only on occasion. Have fun on your hike, and bring back some good pictures.
Very beautiful landscapes and I love the furrows of snow in the fields in the first photo posted. Thank you for visiting my blog. I shall visit again.
Post a Comment