WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

PICTURE PERFECT DAY

One of my favorites. This Black Capped Chickadee was eating peanut butter.
What a beautiful day ! The girls came to spend the day, and after it warmed up we went out to rake leaves, and pick up sticks in the front yard. I was dumping some leaves on the compost and spied these daffodils. What a welcome sight. Spring is here for sure.

I saw this out behind the barn this afternoon. What a weird place for a daffodil to grow.


This is Becca and Jalyn. They decided they were too tired to rake any more, and wanted to rest on the front steps...



After raking leaves for about 15 minutes this was the end result..

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow, I didn't know peanut butter grew on trees! (haha)

LOVE seeing the pic of the girls!

Anonymous said...

If you want to see more of my photos than just what is on the Photoblog, check out my Webshots and my Fotki sites. You can find the links on my phtoblog.

Kay

Anonymous said...

The girls are getting so big!!! Please say hi to them for me.