Well, here we are at the week-end again. Where does the time go? I spotted this Fritillary Butterfly on some of the milkweed that is blooming. I'm thinking it is a Great Spangled.
Some of the Chicory is blooming. I love this color.
Some of the Daylillies are beginning to bloom.
We have Spiraea as a hedge, and it is blooming too. Lots of bees love it.
I still have this Rose Breasted Grosbeak hanging around.
Zucchini squash in the making.
Moth Mullien. This is a new flower for me.
We saw this group of cows cooling off near a stream.
Hope you all are having a wonderful week-end. I worked in the yard most of the day, and Gary was in the cool basement building a new railroad station for his layout.
I've been wondering what is blooming in my yard while we are away. The lilies seemed about ready to open when we left. We heard there were hail storms the other evening, so hopefully we were spared any damage. I love that collection of cows you photographed!
So good to see all this color! It looks cool where you are. I simply must get outside this next week. Our temps are suppose to drop some. I love that Moth Mullien flower. I've never seen one of those and it is really pretty.
Wonderful shots! I think that right now your plants are about a week ahead of the ones here. How did that happen? A few weeks ago we were abut the same!
11 comments:
Lovely shots! The butterfly and Rose Breasted Grosbeak steal my heart away!!
I've been wondering what is blooming in my yard while we are away. The lilies seemed about ready to open when we left. We heard there were hail storms the other evening, so hopefully we were spared any damage.
I love that collection of cows you photographed!
So good to see all this color! It looks cool where you are. I simply must get outside this next week. Our temps are suppose to drop some. I love that Moth Mullien flower. I've never seen one of those and it is really pretty.
Your pictures are so varied and interesting.I liked the Butterfly,very pretty.Have a great week.
Blessings,Ruth
A lovely selection Becky. Those cows look the same as our too!! LOL!! Good to have you back.
What a beautiful collection of amazing images!! glad the spider is tiny :)
Happy MM!
Beautiful series of images, the first image of the butterfly is awesome...Thomas
Wonderful shots of the flowers and animals.
Wonderful shots! I think that right now your plants are about a week ahead of the ones here. How did that happen? A few weeks ago we were abut the same!
Lovely photos you've captured and shared here ... sights I don't see where I live ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
I love day lilies too. Robert planted some for me, and they were doing great until the deer found them.
They grow wild, but not at my house!
Post a Comment