I have several light pink Poppies that are blooming, and I thought I'd better take shots of them now since it is supposed to rain tomorrow, and rain will destroy these fragile flowers.A look at the inside.
More waiting to bloom.
I'm not sure what this color will be. Maybe red, maybe orange.
This is the most fragrant Rose. I just love it.
This tiny little Bee was so busy. I got lots of pictures of him as he worked and worked around this flower.
His pollen baskets were getting really full by now, but he just kept working.
Your poppies are such a beautiful color Becky, as is the rose. I find myself taking photos as things bloom, just in case. And, to look back upon during the long, cold winter!
Your poppies and roses are gorgeous. I love those light colord poppies. I love poppies, but never seem to be able to get them to grow. I've tried seeds and plants both :-(
8 comments:
Your poppy is to die for, pure magic. Wish I could get some seeds.
This is such a pretty color Becky. Love the roses and bees too.
Your poppies are such a beautiful color Becky, as is the rose. I find myself taking photos as things bloom, just in case. And, to look back upon during the long, cold winter!
Oh so beautiful.Love the Poppies and their distinct coloring.
Blessings,Ruth
Poppies are so beautiful. That bee is really laden with pollen!
Your poppies and roses are gorgeous. I love those light colord poppies. I love poppies, but never seem to be able to get them to grow. I've tried seeds and plants both :-(
Beautiful color poppy!
Beautiful shots! My orange poppies are just stating to pop. My pink and white ones haven't yet though.
Post a Comment