On a bright sunny morning these girls stop by the pond for a drink. Gorgeous day, but getting pretty chilly tonight. Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for keeping this meme going. Just click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com to see lots more water shots.
I've been so behind in my blog readings it is pathetic. You've taken some great shots as usual. Love that ivy covered building ... every square inch it seems. Yes, I could smell that chicken cooking ... we are having roast chicken tonight so my appetite is whet!
9 comments:
Now this is a watery scene that I don't see very often.
I can almost hear one of them saying Mooooove over I want a drink.
Really great post!
Tempting.
I like those nice coats they have on Becky!! LOL!!
Lots of the cows hanging by the watering holes during this hot summer, I am sure!!
Nice picture.
Hugs♥
Love the header as well as the cows!
The cows even looked up to get their picture taken. Great water photo!!
I've been so behind in my blog readings it is pathetic. You've taken some great shots as usual. Love that ivy covered building ... every square inch it seems. Yes, I could smell that chicken cooking ... we are having roast chicken tonight so my appetite is whet!
Nice photo of the cows quenching their thirst.
It has been cool here too. Tonight it's going down to 50°. I thought July was in summer...but what do I know? LOL
Much nicer for the cows to drink from a pond than shove each other out of the way around a trough.
Post a Comment