Beautiful, I love the ripples around Jasper's nose!
Love this excellent shot!
Cute images!
Very cute!
I love the ripples in the water!My cat is so skittish even after almost eight years she'd never let me take this kind of shot. :)
LOL!! Stubborn and hardheaded hey? Must taste different or maybe she just wants to show the goats who's boss. :)
Oh sure! Kitties should have the right to have their own water dish! Like mine kitties do! That kitty looks like my Prudence.
Love, love, LOVE! these photos. Cats rule.My macro ORANGE HIBISCUS
What sweet photos, Becky! Funny how cats can have such unexplained preferences. :)
Bless!I love close ups of cats - Ella, our very own puss is asleep right now, but yes she likes a drink! (just like her mum!) lol!
How cute..love the water ripples also.
Wow, what a clever take on the theme. Very cool shot.
That second one is delightful! It's my favourite macro this week by far!
A very good shot for little kitty!Purple blossom
Ah....such a great shot! Cats always seem to drink from some place other than where you want them too. Cats are contrary by nature :-)
This is so cute and I also like the ripples.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Beautiful, I love the ripples around Jasper's nose!
Love this excellent shot!
Cute images!
Very cute!
I love the ripples in the water!
My cat is so skittish even after almost eight years she'd never let me take this kind of shot. :)
LOL!! Stubborn and hardheaded hey? Must taste different or maybe she just wants to show the goats who's boss. :)
Oh sure! Kitties should have the right to have their own water dish! Like mine kitties do! That kitty looks like my Prudence.
Love, love, LOVE! these photos. Cats rule.
My macro ORANGE HIBISCUS
What sweet photos, Becky! Funny how cats can have such unexplained preferences. :)
Bless!I love close ups of cats - Ella, our very own puss is asleep right now, but yes she likes a drink! (just like her mum!) lol!
How cute..love the water ripples also.
Wow, what a clever take on the theme. Very cool shot.
That second one is delightful! It's my favourite macro this week by far!
A very good shot for little kitty!
Purple blossom
Ah....such a great shot! Cats always seem to drink from some place other than where you want them too. Cats are contrary by nature :-)
This is so cute and I also like the ripples.
Post a Comment