beautiful colors!
This is fascinating. I have often seen lichen on trees,but I can't remember seeing so many shapes and colours on one tree.
Very nice texture!!!
Hi!Lots to look at in these pictures. I like the last one. Have a great day!SherrieFood for Thought
Wow....such a natural beauty!!My macro link: HALLOWEEN CANDLE HOLDER
Lovely images...Bark is a wonderful subject to capture.
I see different texture here awesome shot!Chinese Lantern
Wonderful details and colors.Happy MM
Interesting close-ups!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
beautiful colors!
This is fascinating. I have often seen lichen on trees,but I can't remember seeing so many shapes and colours on one tree.
Very nice texture!!!
Hi!
Lots to look at in these pictures. I like the last one. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Food for Thought
Wow....such a natural beauty!!
My macro link: HALLOWEEN CANDLE HOLDER
Lovely images...
Bark is a wonderful subject to capture.
I see different texture here awesome shot!
Chinese Lantern
Wonderful details and colors.
Happy MM
Interesting close-ups!
Post a Comment