WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Fences #37

I thought I'd try this meme because I love fences. This particular fence goes for quite a way, and the owner keeps adding new wood each week. The fence gets more beautiful as it ages.
To see lots more fences do click on over to http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/ and see lots more fences.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those rail fences!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Rose said...

It is a real beauty! I wonder how long it will last...I know beyond our lifetime probably if it isn't torn down for some reason.

Carletta said...

I love the look but it seems like tedious work.
Lovely land it's on!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

great view. (:

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love this kind of fence.

Jan n Jer said...

This kind of fence is very common here in Pa. Nice shot

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I like those old zigzag rail fences!

Old Stone Fence

Mary said...

I always enjoy those fences and they make such a nice photo!