WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Friday's Fences

On our way out to dinner tonight, we drove by this wood fence that goes on forever. The owners have this type of fence all around their entire property.
Looking off to one side they even have a stone pump house with a water wheel.
This is farther on down the road..
To see lots more fences, visit Jan and Jer at http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Nature in the Burbs said...

Lovely place.

Rose said...

It sure looks like a well-cared for place...

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Fences, fences,fences!

Sky & Fence

Carletta said...

Wish I could afford to fence in my property with a sturdy fence. I love the look.
Is that a little water mill wheel in that second shot - so cute!

Jan n Jer said...

Guess the land owner wants to keep unwanted visitors out! Can't say I blame them...it looks like a very beautiful place!

Tanya Breese said...

oh i'm jealous of their little pump house!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

they say "fences make the best neighbors & friends." i tend to agree. (:

Elaine said...

What an amazing property must lie within that fence! I love the little pump house.

A Colorful World said...

Great fence, and a lovely place!

Mary said...

That is a lot of fencing! Looks very nice....love the photos.