WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Macro Monday

It's Macro Monday again, and last Friday I visited my favorite greenhouse with the intent of just asking them questions about a lemon tree I recently bought. Of course I couldn't get away without buying something else. I came away with this cool cactus, and now it has 2 of the 4 blossoms open.
Happy Macro Monday, and click on http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close-ups.

7 comments:

Carletta said...

It's lovely Becky!
Love the dark background in the second shot.

Bom said...

Beautiful! Don't you love it when original plans change for the better?

Unknown said...

So gorgeous! I love cacti.

Pat said...

Lovely shots of the cactus flower.

Kerri Farley said...

So pretty! I find it so hard to take pics of white flowers - you did a GREAT job!

Jan n Jer said...

That is such a gorgeous bloom...nice surprise for you! BTW thanks for identifying the hawk in my post...I just took a wild guess!

Mary said...

Very pretty! Love the coolness of the white blossoms.