Very cool! Happy SkyWatching!
Nice shot.!Here's my Skyshots.
Intriguing cloud shape! Just lovely!
I thought so too. Cloud formation is fun and love to interpret it too.Kim,USA
And it has that look!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
LOL...it does look like a sub!
OH, I can definitely see the submarine! We've had these puffy white clouds here this week and I LOVE them :)
Before reading your text, I immediately thought "submarine"! Nice capture.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very cool! Happy SkyWatching!
Nice shot.!
Here's my Skyshots.
Intriguing cloud shape! Just lovely!
I thought so too. Cloud formation is fun and love to interpret it too.
Kim,USA
And it has that look!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
LOL...it does look like a sub!
OH, I can definitely see the submarine! We've had these puffy white clouds here this week and I LOVE them :)
Before reading your text, I immediately thought "submarine"! Nice capture.
Post a Comment