WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Earlier this week before it got so hot, we took a walk on this trail that goes around this nearby reservoir. It's a wonderful walk, although we didn't go very far and I was hoping to get pictures of some dragonflies, but the ditch that goes along part of the trail was nearly dried up, and I only saw one dragonfly.
Happy Skywatch, and do click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.

9 comments:

Lea said...

No dragonflies, but you got a beautiful photo anyway!
Happy Sky Watch Friday!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a wonderful scene of peace and tranquility.

Joyful said...

It's such a pretty scene.

Wanda said...

Puffy little clouds. When I was a little girl, I would lay in that cool green grass..and find animals in the clouds....Thanks for a memory of day long gone.

thomas said...

Beautiful sky here,love those puffy cloud.

Martha said...

Beautiful!

My SWF

Unknown said...

We've got lots up here!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

vincibene said...

What a lovely sky!

NatureStop said...

Beautiful shot!Have a nice weekend!

Shantana