WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

World Bird Wednesday

Well, it's Wednesday again, and time for the birds! It's also time for baby birds, or so they think..LOL This baby boy Hairy woodpecker still wants Mom to feed him.
So cute isn't he?
He doesn't give Mom a minutes rest either. Squawking at her if she doesn't move fast enough..
This is the first quarter moon tonight, and I enhanced it a bit to show more detail.
Have a happy Wednesday, and click on http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com to see lots more birds.

10 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those crazy baby birds,surrounded by food but can't seem to find any for themselves.
Almost like some teenagers.LOL

Brian King said...

Great shots, Becky! Your moon photo is beautiful, too!

mick said...

Great photos. The juvenile woodpecker is very cute.

NatureStop said...

I love this post.and great shots.Have a great day!

Shantana

Lisabella Russo said...

Wonderful photographs! Those woodpeckers are so darned cute!!

Unknown said...

Another great sequence Becky!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Springman said...

So your a moon lover too, I might have known!
Your Yanks are surprising me this year, I thought they were going to have a down year. I'm hoping my Tig's can get the ship righted and have a strong second half!
Cheers!

Adam Jones said...

Great shots. Always nice to see Woodpeckers.

Pat said...

The baby woodpecker is so cute! Nice shot of the moon!

Dave said...

Lovely birds and fantastic to see any woodpeckers in our gardens so well done you

Love the moon, It reminds me that I havent done a moonscape for a while... so watch this space