WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, November 12, 2012

Barn Charm

This Fall on one of our drives, I spotted this very long barn with an unusual roof . I thought it would qualify for barn charm. After a beautiful weekend, it is pouring tonight, and the temperature has dropped nearly 30 deg. That white stuff might be making an appearance. sigh.
Click on over to http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com to see lots more barns.

13 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is a most unusual looking barn. I wonder if there was special reason for its design.

Cicero Sings said...

That IS an unusual barn, so long and an unusual shape.

Mary said...

Very unusual looking!

Nell at njschout said...

Yes, a very interesting looking barn!

Mari said...

It's a very unusual roof! Nice find!
The white stuff is coming down here right now.

Leave It To Davis said...

That is the longest barn I have EVER seen!

Paula said...

That is a rather strange looking roof, indeed!

Sally in WA said...

Wow, that is a unique roofline on that barn. The silo just towers over it. Great find!

Carletta said...

Not only the is the roof unusual but that whole side seems to come down to the ground almost and then the other side is so sloped. This one is a great find Becky!

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

What a great catch. Never have seen a roof like that. Are those sky lights? Guessing its a Dairy Barn? enJOYed in KY too.

Pat said...

Nice shot of this interesting barn!

Anonymous said...

Yep, it definitely qualifies for Barn Charm! Lookin good, too!

Oh no, not the white stuff! *gasp* We rarely ever get snow around here, usually only ice... I'd take the white stuff to ice any day! LoL! =)

Thank so much for joining =)

Elaine said...

A very different barn, but looks like it would be efficient.