WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friday's Fences

I love this fence! We live is ski country, and what else would you expect. LOL
 No real snow yet, but I do hope the ski resort gets it's wish this winter. Last winter was not good. At least 100" less than the year before.
Click on http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences. Have a great weekend everyone.

13 comments:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I like the colorful skis used as the fence!

TexWisGirl said...

AWESOME!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

that is a great fence. love it. so creative!! a great way to recycle skis. ( :

Jim said...

Great post.

A Colorful World said...

Just awesome! The skis make perfect colorful fence slats!

Carletta said...

A very cool fence! No pun intended. :)
I hope we get way more snow this year.

Arija said...

What a useful fence in an emergency, just grab a couple of slats and you're on your way.
Do I ever remember the days of monstrously long wooden skis that just lifted 6-8" of snow but hated to slide on it. Ah well, at least they gave you a good workout and kept you warm - very, very warm.

Jan n Jer said...

Love it...how fitting for the resort! Love your wintery header too!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Creative and colorful.
Donna

Mary said...

What a neat idea! People are so clever. Very colorful. I'm not ready for snow.

Margaret said...

These are fun. I've even seen chairs made with them.

genie said...

What a great fence...so colorful and eye appealing. Just love the idea. So clever. I am back. LR class is over, my back's been acting up, and the trip to MD over TGiving took its toll. I just shut the computer down for a bit, but all is fine now. Did you hear that the man who responsible for all the baseball players becoming unionized and making the big bucks died. I heard it yesterday on my way to the grocery store. It was such an interesting program. Hope all is well with you . genie

Dave said...

Its brilliant, well thought out