WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Friday's Fences

I have driven past this fence many times on our way to watch trains, but since it is on a busy highway I rarely got a chance to take a picture with no one following me. Finally last Tuesday presto! Clear behind our van. I love this kind of fence and the grape vines behind just make it unique.
Click on http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences.

10 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

THe fence is quite spectacular and then the vines in the background add to the beauty.

Carletta said...

The scene reminds me of Colonial Williamsburg. :)
I like these old fashioned fences too!

Latane Barton said...

that fence looks really old. Bet it's been there a long time. Glad you got a chance to photograph it.

Jan n Jer said...

Very scenic photo...love those grape vines, it does add charm!

Cicero Sings said...

Glad you got a chance to take a picture of this fence. The setting is lovely.

A Colorful World said...

This is such an idyllic scene...so glad you were able to get the shot!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

a great use ... love the fall view.

finally getting around to commenting on this FF ... away for an anniversary trip. big hugs. (: (:

EG CameraGirl said...

The grapevines and cedar rails make a very lovely scene indeed!

Mary said...

I like this fence! Very rustic looking and attractive.

Judy said...

And I am so glad you were able to stop, because this capture is beautiful!!