WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, March 11, 2013

Barn Charm

I took this shot last year, and even though this poor old barn is behind all the weeds, and almost missing a door, I think it could still be saved if someone had a few extra dollars and time. What do you think?
I didn't realize I hadn't posted on a week. So unlike me. I've been preoccupied, plus the weather has been so yucky!
To see more barns click on over to see Tricia at http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Mari said...

I think it could be saved too. It looks like it has good bones!

Sally in WA said...

I like the colors in this, Becky. This one, like the one I posted, needs a little TLC. Let's hope people take notice and do something nice for these barns.

Leave It To Davis said...

I agree with you...without a ton of work, either. It looks like it was painted red at one time!

Elaine said...

Beautiful! I like the weathered barn boards and how everything is overgrown around the barn.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it can still be saved, to me. It reminds me of one west of here that's one of my favorites... I LOVE the dark barn wood & the shape & setting adds to the beauty

So glad you joined =)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Lovely setting of this old barn! I hope someone will fix it up.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

hiding away from the world. get pic. ( :

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Old worn-down barns are so intriguing to me...I always wish I knew the backstory== what happened that it was left to deteriorate?

Carole said...

What a lovely barn. It looks to be in pretty good condition considering.

My barn charm for this week;
Noteworthy Musings