I think Spring might be visiting today ! It is a beautiful day ! It started out with light snow fluffies this morning, and then around 9am it cleared up, and has been sunny the rest of the time.
In my pictures, on one of our nature trails, I found an old beaver stump, and just a few feet from it a new stump. The beavers have been away for several years, but they must be back...
We saw a Red Tailed Hawk actually 2 of them eating on a dead raccoon along side the road.
My Holly is doing well, but needs trimmed.
Last but not least, CROCUS... I found these growing on a hillside behind our barn.
Spring is visiting for sure. There is more snow predicted in a few days. UGH !
1 comment:
I'm happy for you that you are finally seeing signs of spring. I love the purple tulips.
Post a Comment