These pictures are from a few days ago. This Azalea isn't mine, but surely is gorgeous. Mine got damaged over the winter, and we'll have to wait and see how it fares.Our Red Maple is coming along nicely. The leaves look like leather.
This is a patch of Oregano after the frost last Monday.
Lots of early cut hay this year
One day we spotted this Turkey Vulture guarding his road kill. They will challenge you and I have had them fly at us.
As we got closer, he did fly up to a tree
Then of course we have the nightly visitors at the feeders. This Raccoon was pulling down this feeder at 5AM. I leaned out the window and told him to go home!
An unwanted visitor. At least they don't climb up on the feeder trays.
Here are both critters. They keep their distance too. LOL
Another lovely assortment of pictures Becky. They tell such a lovely story. It is nice to see things through the eyes of other people. I am sure your azaelia will recover nicely.
I am trying to catch up on all I missed the last few weeks.Your Red Maple looks like copper the leaves are lovely. You have a wider selection of birds then we do. I look forward to seeing your babies when they hatch. ~~ Betty ~~
7 comments:
Another lovely assortment of pictures Becky. They tell such a lovely story. It is nice to see things through the eyes of other people. I am sure your azaelia will recover nicely.
Śliczne zdjęcia , ciekawy blog , pozdrawiam .
I am trying to catch up on all I missed the last few weeks.Your Red Maple looks like copper the leaves are lovely. You have a wider selection of birds then we do. I look forward to seeing your babies when they hatch.
~~ Betty ~~
Skunks and raccoons are such a nuisance! That azalea is beautiful!
What a great assortment of photos.Lovely flowers,hope the Skunk doesn't overpower the floral fragrance.
Blessings,Ruth
An adorabe skunk, I haven't seen one for years. Thanks.
You sure do have a lot of wildlife visitors right in your backyard! That raccoon really is a rascal -- bordering on nuisance, I presume.
Post a Comment