WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today's Flowers

I have a small greenhouse attached to my home, and these are the Orchids that are blooming now. Some of them have a wonderful fragrance.
Thanks to all who host this meme. Click on the Today's Flowers sidebar to see lots more flowers.
Be sure to check out my regular post for today below...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely presentation of beautiful flowers.

April said...

Your orchids are gorgeous! What wonderful care they must receive.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

These are ALL beautiful Becky!! Love them!!

Betty said...

I love your little johnny-jump-ups.
Your Orchids are beautiful.My friend gave me one I have it in my kitchen window it is so pretty.I hope I can keep it alive I am not sure how to take care of it.

DeniseinVA said...

All beautiful flowers. I hope everyone enlarges the photo to see just how beautiful they are. Thank you very much for sharing with Today's Flowers.

Jama said...

They are gorgeous!

VALKYRIEN said...

So many beautiful orchids! I have none.....

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy W said...

Oh I love the smell of orchids! That would be so neat to have a greenhouse. Beautiful shots. =)

Vicki ~ FL said...

I too grow orchids but on my lanai ...yours must really love the greenhouse because they are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Very bright and cheerful colors of those blooms. I want a greenhouse!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

SPLENDID!

Cicero Sings said...

What a lovely variety! My sister grows orchids ... I've not the patience.

Arija said...

Great profusion of lively Orchids,but strangely, I prefer the humble Buttercup above.

Island Style said...

You have a pretty nice variety here..lovely-

Mary said...

Wow! wonderful!

EG CameraGirl said...

Your orchids are fabulous! I love the colours. It's a lovely collage. (And I'm a tad jealous about your greenhouse!)