WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

Here is my Ruby Tuesday. This Rose I bought 2 years ago at Wal-Mart. It's one of the miniatures, and does very well outside.
Thanks so much to Mary/the teach for keeping this meme going. Check out her site, http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ and see lots more RED photos.


9 comments:

My Sanctuary said...

I always love and appreciate the beauty of red roses, yours is very beautiful..

Dora said...

I like the 2nd pic! Great shot!

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, breathtakingly beautiful. Love the macro shot of the dew drops/raindrops...or from watering them.

My R T is posted now, she's a "Lady in Red" today.....
Have a great Tuesday.

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

Yay for roses... even little tiny ones!

And double yay for rose plants that don't die!

Miranda said...

Gorgeous shots!!

Michele said...

What a pretty rich color... I just adore that second picture with the water on it... it's very nice!

Hugs and kisses♥

EG CameraGirl said...

You bought that beautiful rose at Wal-Mart? That was a lucky find!

Martha said...

Beautiful!
Ruby Tuesday

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I just love these roses Becky, espcially with the drops on them.