WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Watery Wednesday

It was a beautiful evening Tuesday, and we went for a ride and got an ice cream cone. We stopped by Findley Lake too for a few minutes to watch the boats. This house is so beautiful from the backside where the road is, but I guess I hadn't paid much attention to the front.
Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more water shots.

10 comments:

Eve said...

That is a gorgeous house - and what a perfect setting too!

Norm said...

what a lovely and peaceful place, love it..

Jim said...

It's a beautiful house.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Martha said...

Beautiful shot, what a lovely home!


Watery Wednesday

RH said...

Lovely photo of a lovely house!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I can imagine how wonderful it must be to get and ice cream and sit on the lawn watching the duck while eating it. WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Nice WW scene & I love the wrap around porch on the house! I've always wanted a house w/ a wrap around porch!

Happy WW

Judy said...

Some really great photos, Becky!! I love the tower on that house - I would spend all my time there, with the windows looking every direction!
I love the chicory flower, too! Did you know that the stamens curl as the day proceeds? So I know you were out early in the morning!
And the unexpected great blue, with the geese!!!
And others I have forgotten, too!!!!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I would like to live in that house.That veranda is calling me.:)
Blessings,Ruth

EG CameraGirl said...

What a nice spot to have a house. I'd like living there. ;-)