WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday

This is the time of the year for Mums, and we have a gorgeous Amish greenhouse not too far from home. This is the scene as you drive off the main highway down the beautiful road toward their really cool log home and 5 greenhouses. 
Just this summer they added this gazebo with lots of cool flowers, and a bench for resting.
Their house is log, and amazing for Amish.
Of course I got some Mums, and I'll post some pictures when they are all in bloom.
We stopped on Chautauqua Lake for lunch, and these cute ducks are big time beggars, and I saw one youngster. I thought they should all be grown by now. This one must be from a late hatch.

We were on the road a good share of the day, picking up more new chickens to add to my flock. I'm getting more egg orders than I can supply, so it's time to get more girls, and I got some real beauties.
Have a good rest of the week.

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That greenhouse looks very interesting.I bet I would find something in there which I need.

TexWisGirl said...

the lake in the first shot is lovely! what a nice outing!

Margaret Cloud said...

That gazebo does look interesting. The baby ducks are so cute. Hope we get to see your new chickens. Have a nice weekend.