WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ruby Tuesday

It's Tuesday again -already- Where does the time go?
Here is Frosty and doing what she does best. Ya gotta love it. She sleeps all day and keeps guard on the mice in the garage all night.
Happy Ruby Tuesday, and do click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see more RED.

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

precious baby!

Dinah said...

awww, she is so cute all curled up like that ;-)

I Love Cebu
Self Portrait: In Color

Cafe au lait said...

Cute!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Maria @ LSS said...

Cute kitty!

Chubskulit Rose said...

So cute!

My Ruby Tuesday, please come and see.

carol l mck said...

Awesome ~ ^_^ ~ Great for Ruby Tuesday ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) ~ Love the beautiful cat!

Janis said...

She looks so cozy. Sounds like she is a great mouser!
BTW...I left you an award on my blog...hope you will come on over n grab it! :)

Margaret Cloud said...

I love her name, she looks so cozy.

theconstantwalker said...

Beautiful... my first cat Tommy was pure white... thanks for bringing back some lovely memories.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Very sweet !