WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shrooms

On a recent drive to get critter feed, I found all these mushrooms growing beneath a large evergreen tree. I just had to stop and take some shots. Some were 6"high.

A few of my "girls" basking in the afternoon sun.
I found this small caterpillar crawling ascoss the road. Don't know what it is.
I hope everyone is having a good week. Finally some sun!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love your hens. :) can't wait until we have some heavy enough rains to wake up the 'shrooms here! :)

Jan n Jer said...

Those are amazing...they are just loving all the wet weather!

Unknown said...

Great mushroom Shots!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Mary said...

Love the shrooms! There are so many neat kinds. Your chickens are so pretty.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely shots. The header picture is beautiful.

theconstantwalker said...

'Shrooms... what a lovely word.
Lovely images and your hens are wonderful to see.... I must get some.