WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

On a foggy afternoon we checked in the harbor on Lake Erie, and all I saw was this lone Double -crested Cormorant. If he is on his was south he better get a move on. A snow storm is predicted tomorrow, and we're gonna get it evenyually.
Drizzle all day and temps in the 30's
Happy New Year everyone. Stay safe.
Just checking around the area..
Time for a little preening. Maybe getting ready for the long trip to his winter grounds.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

5 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the alast 2 shots
so sweet
Happy New Year

Arija said...

Oh, nice shots Becky. While your temps are dropping, we are sweltering with our second day of 100+F coming up tomorrow. No wonder I feel a little despondent.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh yes,tell hime to hurry on south and you have a fabulous New Year.

TexWisGirl said...

well, good luck with the snows! that guy is a cutie!

genie said...

I love all of these shots, but the last one has to be my favorite. We are STILL waiting for our first big snow. Wondering if it is ever going to come this year. Happy New Year. genie