WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snowy Tuesday

Still not traveling much to get new pictures. More everyday birds, and I have a ton of Blue jays, and they eat A LOT!
Plenty of Mourning Doves, and this one looks a bit nervous, but I haven't seen the hawk in several days.
There are more House Finches than anything this winter, and this little gal is so cute.
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bird and photo.
Marit , Norway.

Cicero Sings said...

The blue in that first Bluejay - lovely. Looking very well fed!!!

TexWisGirl said...

very cute little birds - grateful you are feeding them in the snow...

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful birds. I am looking forward to seeing those gentle Mourning doves again.

Naturegirl said...

Becky love to see these blue jays as here in the desert we do not see them. I do miss them when I see them posted. Nice to see that you are caring for them all..High 70's here and in the sun feels hotter! I love the scent of suntan lotion..first thing I appy each day.hugs waving from the desert oasis!

Mary said...

That first blue jay is weird...so grey?? I've never seen one so light on the back. I couldn't figure what looked different at first. Lovely photos of them.