WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunny Saturday

It was a beautiful sunny day, and we took advantage of it for sure. Driving to Chautauqua Lake there are always a few gulls around waiting for a hand out. I thought this guy was so cute.
A few more waiting on the rocks.
I had to try another shot of the moon while the sky was clear. Now at 9:30 PM, the clouds have moved in, and no telling when we'll see it again.
X marks the spot in a gorgeous sky today. Temps in the 40"s strange but not all that rare for January...We WILL pay you know....
This nice weather has let us continue to watch trains.
Have a great weekend, and GO STEELERS!

4 comments:

Janis said...

Great shots...love the moon. There is a full moon tonight,hope to get some pics of it! Enjoy your sunny days!

TexWisGirl said...

GORGEOUS moon shot!!!

and the gulls on the snowy rock are beautiful!

Kerri Farley said...

Awesome moon!

Mary said...

I really like that second photo and the moon shot is great!