WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday

Last Sunday afternoon when we went to check on the eagle nest, granddaughter Becca took this picture of the small stream nearby the eagle nest. Last Spring this area was all flooded at least 3 ' up these trees. 
At home the Daffodils are beginning to bloom. This particular one is in the woods.
On my trail walk yesterday I did spot this Chickadee making a nest in this old dead tree. He let me take a few pictures, and didn't seem very afraid.
Back in our driveway, Azreal seemed really interested in something by our van. I went out to check what it might be, but found nothing.
Another gorgeous day here. There are some storms off to the north, and hopefully will miss us, because. I have laundry to hang out.
Have a wonderful day everyone.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute kitty cat on tip-toes! :)

beautiful spring colors popping out.

Mary said...

So nice to have spring back! Love the cat photo :-) Maybe she saw a bug or her reflection in the light?