WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend Reflections

Well, here it is the weekend again, and we continue to have this crazy weather. One minute it's clear, sunny and 55 deg. In the next 12 hours more snow, high winds, and 27 deg. Then again this whole winter has been less than a winter at all. Then I'm not complaining. The poor Robins are very confused..
More reflections with water. Sorry, but it's all I could find.
Have a wonderful weekend, and click on over to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

it's a good reflection! classic non-winter scene!

Jan n Jer said...

Nice reflections. This has been a record breaking mild winter for most of us! No complaints here, only one concern that its messing up the natural cycle of the trees n plants!

Dianne said...

it's a beautiful reflection
I like all the lines the tree limbs create

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

I like the composition in this photo.

Regards and best wishes

Carletta said...

Last week we had a blast of snow and then almost 70 degree weather. It has been a crazy winter.
These bare trees reflected are some of my favorite kind of reflections. I really like them.
Lovely shot Becky!

Anonymous said...

Shoot what you've got in front of you, that's my philosophy, and you did!