WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Friday's Fences

This fence is probably the most artistic fence I have ever seen. It is along a very busy highway, and surrounds the Pennsylvania Dept. of Highway in Meadville, Pennsylvania. The entire fence, and I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of the length, is all made from discarded highway signs. Very unusual indeed.
Check out the bird in front.
To see lots more fences, click on http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences. Thanks Jan for this cool meme.

13 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Cool fence and great recycling! It's got to be a great tourist attraction as well!

Jan said...

This is so cool, Becky. Great shots, too.

Mary said...

wow...that's certainly different! Very interesting!

Carletta said...

Love it!
How very unique!

Sweet Woodruff said...

How creative. I'm glad you shared these. I love seeing pieces of fun Americana like this.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

oh, i love it. so creative. i would love to see more. from what i read here you mean it is a permanent art piece? too cool!! (:

Anonymous said...

This is delightful! A lot of effort was put into this fence. Thanks for sharing it.

Jan n Jer said...

This is so creative...I love it! Hope all went well in your neck of the woods during the mean storm we just had here!

Rose said...

That is so cool! I love how they used them!

Tanya Breese said...

wow, that's pretty neat!! so creative!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great fences!

Zaroga said...

What a wonderful find! I have never seen such a fence before.. great photos.

A Colorful World said...

Fantastic fence! One of the best ones I've seen! They were very creative.