| It's been a lousy week weather wise, and I haven't been anywhere to take pictures of birds. There have been a few regulars at my feeders, and I do have this small flock of Pine Siskins that have been hanging around. I don't remember seeing them this early in the season. Maybe they are sticking around till all threat of the hurricane is gone??? We are safe here, with only moderate winds, and the creek got very high, but we didn't have any water damage. We lost one tree, but it was a Sumac on one of the trails, so no big loss. We have plenty of Sumac. Have a wonderful rest of the week, and sorry about the small font. I didn't catch it till I was done with this post :~( Do click on http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com to see what Stewart has done with this fun bird meme. |
WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Wild Bird Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's a lot of visitors to your feeder.
Love the sweet little one by himself!
Your header is lovely - Happy Halloween!
Love them!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
These are lovely little birds.
Beautiful little birds.
Great shots!!
Nice bird feeder shots! I tried to get my feeder happening in the garden this winter and it was studiously ignored! Next year maybe?
thanks for linking to WBW.
Stewart M - Australia
I wonder if what I`m seeing at my feeder are some of these birds,the pine siskins,great pictures!phyllis
Post a Comment