WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday and Lots of Fall Pictures

Fall is here in all it's awesome glory this year. It arrived quickly and without much fanfare, but now that it is here, and is more spectacular that in many years, it won't last long, so I am posting a few pictures today from around our area and they all were taken by our almost 10 year old granddaughter Becca. Becca is interested in photography, and I think she has done a wonderful job..She her parents and sister Jalyn all took a ride Friday afternoon to see this beauty.
Yesterday afternoon driving by a school yard, I spotted this small herd of deer grazing not far from the road. They seemed not to notice the traffic either which leads me to believe they come here often. If they are smart they will stay here through out hunting season, as there are many houses nearby..
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. It has been cold and wet here.

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous pictures. Tell Becca that she should pursue this interest in photography. She has a good eye to make a picture.I love seeing the young people interested in this.

TexWisGirl said...

you get an amazing amount of pink there. nice shots!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh Wow Becky.....these are some of the BEST Autumn shots I've seen!!! Magnificent!

James said...

Absolutely beautiful! These photos make me want to move back to the Northeast.

Jan said...

Fabulous photos. Makes me want to hop on a plane and come visit.

Mary said...

Beautiful, beautiful colors! I haven't seen that much color yet here. What a nice little group of deer.

A Colorful World said...

Your grand-daughter certainly has a great eye! Good job! These are lovely pictures of a very beautiful autumn!!! Hope it lasts at least a while!

Cicero Sings said...

Fall colour here is only yellow ... no reds.