![]() |
| This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and even though she hasn't had breast cancer, our good friend Leontien is suffering from Melanoma, and this month we are honoring her with a post on beautiful leaves. I am a breast cancer survivor, and I know how tough this battle can be, so here to you my dear, are lots and lots of beautiful leaves to enjoy. Sending along tons of {{HUGS}} too and you are an inspiration to us all and an awesome person. Take care♥ If you would like to see more leaves do click on http://www.aruraljournal.com/p/october-is-national-breast-cancer-month.html |

6 comments:
Oh I am so happy that you are a survivor you do know the struggles.
The leaves are perfect and hugs to you. B
hey, your header shot works so well for the moment. great post. so much love & support within this bloggin' world.
have a great day. big hugs. (:
Oh So Beautiful!
Lovely photo for a sweet blogging friend!
What a wonderful idea! Blessings to all of the survivors! You are wonderful brave ladies.
Wonderful, wonderful color!
Post a Comment