| Around our area it seems I am seeing lots more American flags everywhere. I liked looking at these on this fence. There is a gentleman from Erie, Pennsylvania that has gone around the town and placed 1000's of these flags on many of the bridges, and chain link fences around schools, and the county. It is very impressive, and this man deserves so much credit. I'll try to get pictures for next weeks fences. To see more fences this week, click on over to http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more. Thanks to Jan for this cool meme. |
WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Friday, October 5, 2012
Friday's Fences
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wonderful fence! You see the flags around Memorial Day or Veterans Day or of course Fourth of July. How nice that he places them for no special reason! Just to be patriotic!
it's a great looking fence. the flag effort is wonderful.
Right after 9-11 flags were displayed everywhere. Not as much today. That's sad as I love to see the flags flying strong. I love the fence and I also love stone walls..such a wonderful sight to our landscape..thanks for coming by, it was so nice of you..have a great weekend..I love the weekends..LOL!
Very attractive! The house, fence and flags just look so nice.
Post a Comment