WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, March 4, 2013

Barn Charm

I think I have posted this barn before, but it is one of my favorites, and maybe not everyone saw it the first time.I think the Amish were getting ready for an auction.
I haven't been out and about much lately to take many pictures. The weather has been so blah! Tomorrow we're supposed to see the sun! Not sure I'll know it when I see it. It's been so long!!
Click on over to see Tricia.s site at http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com to see lots more barns..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this barn, rustic and red, what could be better!?

Leave It To Davis said...

Nice barn, but wow, oh, wow! What a beautiful photo of birds you have for your header now!!! It just grabs you when you arrive here. Love them both!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Wow, that's a huge barn! Love the Amish country and seeing their way of life. Great shot!

Latane Barton said...

lots of farm machinery around so you may be right about the auction. The Amish are such great farmers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful farm & barn spread! =)

Nell at njschout said...

It's a great barn. We don't often see them that large. : )

Elizabeth Edwards said...

love your header shot. nice barn. lots of silos going on. ( :

Jori said...

I am so happy you posted this! Absolutely beautiful! We have an Amish community close by. I buy produce from them over the summer.