WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, March 3, 2008

Is It Spring Yet ? NOT !


What a beautiful day. It began cloudy, but soon the sun was out and you could just feel the heat generated through our bay window. It even warmed our living room so we let the wood stove go out. The temp. only got up to 58º, but it was like heaven. We get so few of these days.
We live about 25 miles South East of Lake Erie, and we get spectacular cloud formations, so I always keep my camera handy. I'm also always on the lookout for vintage barns to photograph, and one day I will put one on my blog. We came across one special one last fall while driving through Amish country. It was a picture perfect red barn complete with an Amish buggy nearby, and the cutest little boy standing by the barn door with his black hat, red shirt, and blue pants. I chose not to photograph it because the Amish forbid their picture taken for religious purposes, at least in this area. In other parts of the country the Amish are more apt to look the other way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: