The snowfall out here today wasn't as bad as was predicted. We got around 6"7" on top of the 6 1/2" we got yesterday and last night. The folks in Erie got much more and their total snowfall measures upwards of 18"20". We're not really snowed in here, but who wants to venture out anyway. Gary cleaned out the driveway early this morning, and we're good. It will need opened up again tomorrow morning, because as I write this it's snowing very hard.
WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Snowed In !
The snowfall out here today wasn't as bad as was predicted. We got around 6"7" on top of the 6 1/2" we got yesterday and last night. The folks in Erie got much more and their total snowfall measures upwards of 18"20". We're not really snowed in here, but who wants to venture out anyway. Gary cleaned out the driveway early this morning, and we're good. It will need opened up again tomorrow morning, because as I write this it's snowing very hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Another gorgeous shot! I need to do the backdrop thing again!
Post a Comment