Great clouds!
very pretty.
What startling patterns in this cloudy sky!SKY LOVESky above, sky aglow,Sky of rain and sky of snow;Sky of hail, sky of sleet,Sky cavorting o’er the street;Sky of black, sky of blue,In all seasons I love you!© 2011 by Magical Mystical TeacherSky in a Puddle
The clouds, colours and composition is wonderful! Beautiful photo!
wow Becky...amazing color and a lovely composition too:-)
Great cloud pattern, great colours, great silhouette, GREAT shot!! Have a great weekend!
Wow looks like the cloud is hovering towards you ^_^Peach Sky
Looking at the thumbnail I thought for one moment that it was a road...but no! I love clouds much better:)
Gorgeous shot.My Skywatch, have a safe weekend!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great clouds!
very pretty.
What startling patterns in this cloudy sky!
SKY LOVE
Sky above, sky aglow,
Sky of rain and sky of snow;
Sky of hail, sky of sleet,
Sky cavorting o’er the street;
Sky of black, sky of blue,
In all seasons I love you!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Sky in a Puddle
The clouds, colours and composition is wonderful! Beautiful photo!
wow Becky...amazing color and a lovely composition too:-)
Great cloud pattern, great colours, great silhouette, GREAT shot!! Have a great weekend!
Wow looks like the cloud is hovering towards you ^_^
Peach Sky
Looking at the thumbnail I thought for one moment that it was a road...but no! I love clouds much better:)
Gorgeous shot.
My Skywatch, have a safe weekend!
Post a Comment