| After several days of rain, we were rewarded with these dancing clouds one evening. Today it was dark, cold, and misting and very windy nearly all day. Gone are the beautiful sunny days of late summer. Now we look forward to our first snowfall, and then for a brief period of Indian Summer when the beautiful summer will return for a couple days. Happy Skywatch, and click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots. |
7 comments:
very pretty.
Beautiful capture! I love the bare trees silhouetted against that lovely sky! Happy SWF! Hope you have a great weekend, Becky!
Sylvia
Hi Becky, beautiful skywatch entry~
Beautiful sky. Your header is gorgeous too! Wish we could have those colors a little longer! Winter is creeping here fast. We already had our Indian Summer!
Great capture!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Hope you get a few more than just a couple of days of I Indian summer when the cold snap comes.
My Orchids are flowering like crazy and suddenly it is very hot. and the weeds are up to my waist.
Lovely. I hope the sun comes out here soon!
Post a Comment