WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

World Bird Wednesday

I just can never pass up photographing Mallard ducks, and these drakes were enjoying themselves in the afternoon sun.
Bottoms up!
Click on http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com to see lots more birds, and to see what a great meme this has gotten to be..

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOVE the dabblers! love those butts!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I wonder who taught those Mallards synchronized swimming? I think that last picture is pretty cute.

fjÀllripan said...

Mallards are beautiful! Great bottoms up shots! :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot on the last one. Perfect timing. Well done.

Springman said...

I second Ruth's comment, synchronized swimming indeed!
Hey, who do like in the series. I read the East coast stops watching if they don't have a dog in the race. Lets hope the weather doesn't stink, it's a shame to see these games played in such non-baseball like conditions.
Cheers to you both!

joo said...

Wow, the last one is terrific:)

Pat said...

Love that last shot - so cute!

jeanlivingsimple said...

I third Ruth's comment.:)