WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday

Another gorgeous day dawned, and we were off with a picnic to watch trains. It was a fairly good train watching day and we saw about 5-6 long ones.
Later a ride down to the lake and all the hungry gulls were waiting as usual for some treats. It's so funny, they all know the sound of the power window as it goes down and they are all of a sudden on high alert. I saved them some popcorn and what a feeding frenzy.
Saw a small flock of Redhead ducks too, ones I haven't seen this season.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Off to the dentist tomorrow.. UGH!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm surprised the gulls didn't attack the car trying to get to the food :-) They can really be aggressive once they realize you have food! Love the ducks....I haven't seen any Red heads this year yet.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Looks like a successful day.Of course any day spent with a loved one is a good day.

hannah said...

How long is long?
Couple of miles?
Sorry, but I can't ever see myself trainspotting with a picnic basket :-)
Possibly yours are more interesting than ours.