WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Here is Friday again, and the skies around here every other day have been less than photogenic! This particular day we had these clouds all day and very high winds. I did like the way the sun shone down through the clouds though..
Happy Skywatch. Do click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i do like those rays. :)

The Write Girl said...

I love this sky shot. It looks like soft snow on the ground and I enjoyed the break of sunlight through the clouds.

Lea said...

Interesting shot of the light trying to break through the clouds!
I'm glad I got my Sky Watch photo early in the week. For the last few days we've had clouds, wind, and rain, and more to come tomorrow.
Happy Sky Watch Friday!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love those sunbeams coming down.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful scene.

Regards and best wishes

Laura said...

beautiful!

Jewaicious said...

I love the tones and light and those sunrays...stunning.

Tanya Breese said...

very pretty!